What You Might Wanna Know About Me

My photo
All artwork and animation in this blog unless otherwise stated is Copyright © 2015 Eric R. Watson 'AKA' Cyber Six (Cyber Six is not intended to be a play on words. It is in fact a comic book and animation. You may read about them if you'd like by following this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyber_Six) All Rights Reserved. All artwork and content on this blog are property of the artist unless otherwise indicated. Do not use, reproduce, post, copy, or distribute any image or media without permission. I'm an artist and flash animator. Recently, I've begun learning Maya 8.5. Okay, my avatar is not a picture of me. In fact, it is a picture of a famous Japanese singer who sang in an all girl pop group named SPEED during the mid to late 90s. Her name is Hiroko Shimabukuro. Hiro for short. Unfortunately, they disbanded several years ago. I recently found out they are back together and singing as SPEED. Freelance Union Article: 5 Tips for Preventing Procrastination. "Prolific people don’t wait to be moved, they begin the work, and the work moves them to create more." ~ Jonathon Kastner

My Archival Space.. No, It's NOT The Final Frontier

Monday, March 9, 2015

33 Things I Need To Start Doing

These are 33 Things I need to start doing now. I need to spend less time surfing the web and more time navigating the real world. I'm here to tell ya, looking at other artist's work is a serious time drain. For the next week or so, I plan to start drawing more in my sketchbook, continue the two hundred Colors DS paintings I promised a close friend of mine. And, actually begin the paintings I promised to paint for her, and write and draw my very first 16 page comic book. Also, I plan to work on the storyboards I posted in the previous post. There's a whole list of things I've got in the works. Most of them will be evident soon and I'll keep you posted as to what those things are.

On a similar note, I've been thinking about buying a few of these sketchbooks to take with me when I go out to sketch on location. A few months ago, I viewed  'Victoria's Cal Arts Sketchbook' video. http://youtu.be/T1qtLUTxshc And, as I'm on the look out for really nice small sketchbooks I've decided to buy three of these to use with my cool brush pens. And, I've got some really nice writing pens that are great for archival purposes. I'll have to add on to this post or start another post entirely to tell you about them.


I would like to buy the 8"x6" inch version.

http://www.pentalic.com/journals/traveler-sketch.asp



http://www.jetpens.com/search?q=Pentel+Standard+Brush+Pen+-+Tsumi+Tip